Signalling that the circular future has arrived

Wise Wolf by Banrock Station’s design rewrites the rules towards towards a more circular future. The environmental impact of each element has been evaluated: freight methods, routes, bottle shape and size. The total pack is made from 95.1% recycled content and can be recycled again. The remaining 4.9% consists of a virgin liner and bonding agents.

More projects